Support and Maintenance Terms
Phone Support: 9am to 5:30 pm UK time (Monday - Friday) (excluding public holidays)
Support Phone: +44 1527 68888
Support Email: email@example.com
Support is also available via the Online Support System: http://support.keynetix.com/
Support and maintenance covers:
- Ticket Logging
- Telephone Support
- Email Support
- Software service maintenance, including maintenance releases, enhancements, new versions, additions and modifications to the software
- Bug fixes to bring the software into substantial conformance with its then current user guide.
- Response time of 4 business hours
- Resolution Process
- Support Ticket opened
- Assign engineer to determine and correct the error
- Periodic reports on the status of the correction
- Initiate work to correct the error
|Priority||Software substantially fails to perform||2 hours||
|Standard||No substantial failure of the software||8 hours||
- No charge attendance at user group conferences (details and terms will be sent via email to customer).
- Training and consultancy is not included in support, and is subject to an additional fee, this includes, but not limited to, user training, installation and setup, configuration and customization, component design and data migration services
- Exclusions: improper use of software, alteration to the software, third-party software or hardware.
- Cooperation: Customer must fully cooperate with Keynetix and timely respond to requests for information.
- Support is provided remotely, and any on site visits will require an additional fee.
Has this article been useful or have you had difficulty in finding all of the information that you need?